The Countdown Begins: 30 Days to Go!
Today is June 14th, which means we’re just ONE MONTH away from Do Good Fest 2018! With just 30 days left to prepare, we thought we’d give you 30 reasons why you should come out and join us!
- The cause – all parking proceeds go towards the Branches of Hope Cancer Patient Fund
- It’s free! But donations are welcome (parking is $20 in advance and $25 on the day of the show)
- To celebrate the weekend (we’ve got the whole day packed with fun activities)
- the sunshine (It’s gonna shine!)
- Phillip Phillips
- Serena Ryder
- Chad Hollister
- Caitlyn Canty
- LOTS of food trucks
- Flower crowns
- The beautiful National Life Lawn
- Vermont Mountaineers’ Skip
- Face painting
- The Experience
- The Nonprofit Village
- Family & Friends
- The dancing
- The shirts (Do Good Fest shirts will be on sale soon)
- The horses
- Bouncy houses
- The Beer Tent! More specifically...
- Three Penny Taproom
- Harpoon Brewery
- The community
- The sunset
- Fireworks Finale
- *the best night's sleep of your life*
Oh, and by the way, here’s a bonus photo of the sun setting behind Camel’s Hump.
Yep, that’s the view from the Do Good Fest!