Free admission for all
Do Good Fest is a free, family-friendly event held on The Lawn at National Life Group. We encourage you to make a donation, either through purchasing a parking pass or VIP package. All sales will be donated to Branches of Hope, a cancer patient fund operated by Central Vermont Medical Center.
- Purchase your pass to park either at National Life Group or at Montpelier High School.
- All sales will be donated to Branches of Hope.
- Buy your pass early! Prices will increase to $25 on the day of the festival.
Do Good PackageS
- Purchase a Do Good Package and get reserved parking on one of our lots on the hill! Do Good Packages also come with two $10 meal vouchers for any food vendor, a canvas tote bag, and other goodies.
- 100% of the sales will be donated to Branches of Hope.
- Buy your pass early - we only have 50 Do Good packages!
- Do Good Fest is held rain or shine.
- Artists are subject to change without notice.
- Gates open at 2:30 PM, children's activities start at 3 PM, and music starts at 4 PM. The festival will end around 9:30 PM.
- 100% of the sales from parking passes and Do Good Packages will be donated to Branches of Hope.
- All purchases for parking passes and Do Good Packages are final; no refunds or exchanges will be processed by Do Good Fest.
- Purchases are subject to a service fee collected by Seven Days. National Life Group does not collect any money from this event.
- Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Seven Days on behalf of Do Good Fest. If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you have not received your order confirmation or are having any other technical issues with your order, click here to contact Seven Days.
- For general festival information, please visit our FAQ page.